Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Busy Week Coming Up!!

So last night was absolutely insane but amazing. Went to the Bruins-Panthers game.. The Panthers got their ASS KICKED!!! 6-1 was the final score. Byron Bitz (Itsy Bitzy or Triple B (Boston Byron Bitz) or just Bitzy as I call him) had 2 goals and by the last 2 minutes he had almost 17,000 people chanting BITZ BITZ BITZ BITZ!! The last minute the crowd was screaming "we want Bitz".. The kid was insane and earned soo much respect.. He also got 1st star and my all time Lucic got 3rd star so it was great.. Bitz now has 3 goals 2 of which came last night.. As someone commented on the Globe today" If Bitz had gotten a hat trick, we would have torn the Garden apart brick by brick" !! The electricity and vibe was just intense !! The Bruins are back home and winning!!! Life is always better when they are playing great!! We are going to the game tomorrow night against the Ducks.. WIll have updates on that Friday.. I wore my first ordered pair of contacts today and it was miserable. Long story short, I had to go to the doc because everything was co ming in and out of focus. They believe I am just tired and having trouble focusing because my eyes were slow to dialate. Today is Ash Wednesday. Well I am wicked tired, so Goofy and I are going to go watch the rest of season one of Moonlight. Love the show!! Hope everyone is having a good week!!

1 comment:

  1. wow u have been writing here a lot, guess i have to check it more often ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete