Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Update on the MRI, had that yesterday but will not know any official diagnoses until Tuesday. Wet read says there is nothing major like a tumor or massive blockage!
Today has been very low key but wonderful. This morning I made blueberry french toast which turned out very good. Just bummed around and started making the cake this afternoon. Did some cleaning too.. Dave made Honey Dijon Salmon which was absolutely AMAZING with sides of corn and carrots!!!! We had a wonderful dinner by candlelight. Was so nice to sit at the table with no TV or interruptions. The salmon still had the "skin" on the bottom and we found out that if I see the silver scales it turns my tummy!! It was hilarious. I can see brain, guts, blood, and it doesn't phase me but the fat on corned beef and skin on fish OMG I almost DIE!! One of my candle holder's base which is made of glass, was broken and i was drying it off and somehow the edge of the glass made a nice slice right over my right thumb knuckle.. I immediately knew it wasn't good, but at first it didn't start bleeding and then all the sudden it let out!! I put a lot of pressure on it for like 20min before it would stop bleeding, but if i even try to bend my finger it starts bleeding again. I think it is fine. It stopped and i put a bandaid on it and wrapped it in an ace tape to keep it straight for I figure a day or two then it will be fine. I made a Red Velvet Cake with a cream cheese frosting for dessert. We haven't had it yet but here is what it looks like!
Bruins are playing the Predators!! They played a great game last night but lost to a soft goal.
Okay well I am going to go watch the rest of the game! Wishing everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment