Thursday, February 5, 2009

They Don't Bite!

So I have come to a conclusion that my contacts are my friends not mini jellyfish without the tentacles ( cmon they so look like them !). I woke up and decided it was time to have a chat with them before we both started a love-hate relationship. I gave them a bath and looked at them and was like I will be nice to you if you will be nice to me. The agreement was mutual. They decided to give my eyes a hug on the first or second try. My old pair used to kick and scream and then just when i thought the tantrum was over , i would blink and they would pop out! I had decided they were going through the terrible twos or puberty. They assisted me in seeing until lunch time when I laid them down for their extended nap for the day. We are both still getting acquinted with one another and we don't want any cat/scratching fights. I watered my eyes and everyone was happy. I decided I am missing the little buggers and can't wait to visit with them again tomorrow morning!
Tonight Goofy and I ordered a 5 cheese pizza that we are waiting to be delivered because we are both hungry. Bruins play tonight but Lucic is out with a swollen foot. He took a shot off the foot last night in the game and apparently it is too swollen for him to dress tonight. The Bruins are facing the Ottowa Senators tonight at 7pm. I can't wait I love watching games. I have to do some work tonight at home while watching the game but going to try and get alot done so I don't have to do while on Ski trip. Tomorrow I am only working a half day because we leave for the gang ski trip this year in VT! I am not skiing but going to have my first massage !! Fifty minutes of pure relaxation, not sure how my body is going to take that!! Dinner and Bruins!! Night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment