Monday, February 2, 2009

Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my blog.. I am going to attempt this whole blogging thing. I did it back in the day at Xanga and of course joined the myspace groupies, but never stuck with it.. I will probably whine about a lot of things like life, but will express my joys of dance, hockey and such also! Alittle about me, I love alligators so much. The one and only reason I miss florida. I miss dancing quite a bit but still appreciate it. I went and saw Romeo and Juliet performed by Boston Ballet last year on Valentine's Day.. Thanks honey you are the bestest! Hockey is my new obsession. My favorite players are Lucic, Wheeler and Thomas. Some might say I am a sports fanatic, I can deal with it!
Tonight we are watching the second game of the Beanpot.. Of course rooting for Northeastern (hint that is where my bf went) vs BC. BU won the first game over Harvard. So for my first post, that is all I have tonight! Going to go relax a little more, play bubble spinner at addicting games because trust me it is ADDICTING, maybe crochet some tonight, other than that just make an ice cream sundae later MMM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment