Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday Goodies

The Bruins are playing tonight. I am very excited and also happy to report that Ryder will only be out 2-3 weeks recovering from his orbital fractures. Northeastern lost the Bean Pot yesterday. Today was okay. I have to go for an MRI on Friday as there is a chance my headache is being caused by a blood clot in the brain. I am not sure how I am handling it yet. I go through waves of anger then being ok and not worried. I am just going to try and not think about it til next week. I am still pretty motion sick. I am excited because I have a 3 day weekend this weekend plus it is Valentines day!!! Goofy and I are going to keep it low key and just cook for each other.. I am so excited I am coming up with breakfast and dessert and he is making dinner. Well I guess that is all to report today. Going to go enjoy the hockey game. Oh yeah I started reading Jurassic Park last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment