Sunday, February 22, 2009

Nothing like a Sunday update!

Hello to all!! Well this week has been crazy busy but lots to update on. Played Wii Fit for the first time yesterday!! SOOO MUCH FUN!! MRI has turned out to be " normal" which was good news i suppose... On Wednesday I aced my contact 2nd follow up!! I can officially see much better with this pair and got my first order of 3 month supply!! Yesterday I picked up my glasses :'( .. I promise I will only say it once but I HATE BIFOCAL GLASSES!! I am starting to really like the contacts. Tuesday night Goofey went to do Lens Crafters with me and helped pick them out. Here are the Frames you can see for yourself. I found other pair I liked much better but due to having bifocals I am still limited to how small they can be. There hasn't been to much action in hockey world. I missed last nights game which I think was only the 4th or 5th game I have not watched all season. We are going to Tuesdays game against the Florida Panthers. Tonight its Bruins vs Tampa Bay. Goofey is making Beer Chili tonight mmm can't wait it smells yummy. I think later in the week I am going to try making a Rachael Ray recipe.. Will keep you updated on how that goes.. I love cooking so much. My computer is being so stupid. I have been working on it all day and finally got it working tonight. Ok I think that is it for now!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Sending out warm thoughts to Lily .. Hope you don't get to much more snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment