Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So Sad

I have been prescribed my dreaded fear. Time for Bifocals again. When the doctor told me, I literally almost started crying. She was great and presented all the options and we decided the best option is contacts. It is still really hard for me to admit to needing them or that is the right option. I hate them more than anyone knows. Colors are all "corrected" and I can't see far away like street signs as well as I can without glasses. It makes things "worse" than regular glasses. Just talking about it makes me so close to tears. The only good thing is right away it helped reduce my headache. Last night I couldn't sleep at all because it just felt like needles in the forehead. I finally kind of fell asleep around 6:30 and slept until 7:45.. BRUTALNESS.. I will give the prescription one month and then will make the final call and hope that I can make a smooth transition and not reject them because of the scars they bring . In a month if I have adjusted I will get the glasses filled for when i don't wear my contacts. I really don't know why it bothers me so bad. I even called my mom right after I found out and the first thing she said was Oh I am so sorry I know how hard it is for you. Hopefully I can work through it and make the adjustment.
So there is the scoop. I am heading to bed to watch an episode of Moonlight..
Bruins won!! 3-1!! So happy and I got to talk to Lily and we had our good laughs!!! Remember Lily lots of Vitamin C!!!!! :-D Nighty night to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment