Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday Randomness

So today wasn't to exciting.. Worked until a little after 6pm then had to deal with the snowy commute home.. I have had a headache for 2 days now. Not sure what is causing it but I think it might be time for an eye exam so I scheduled one for tomorrow at 5:30. I hate eye exams so much especially if they have to dilate my eyes. Also I am going to cry if they tell me I have to wear glasses all the time. Right now I only have to wear them if I am at work or reading. I will SCREAM if they put me back into bifocals... NOOOOO.. I have nightmares of Bifocals. You don't understand try being a 13 year old who has to wear old lady huge bug glasses because progressive lenses have not hit the market yet... If I have to do bifocals again(cringe) I will most likely do contacts. I will probably do contacts at some point if I have to wear glasses all the time. I despise glasses with a passion and only in the last 6 months been wearing them faithfully everyday at work. Came home, did some dishes and then Goofy and I made dinner together. Pasta with meat sauce and rolls... MMMMM I love food ( and I wonder why I can't loose weight ) hmmm... I was going to go to the gym but a certain someone told me I must go home and no gym for me .. ( I am going to have to come up with Aliases for my friends . Tomorrows thoughts!) Agenda for this evening: Play some Mario Galaxy and then have ice cream sundae, then BEDDY!!! Will write tomorrow about how the apt goes if I can see when I get home! Oh yeah, Bruins game on tomorrow night agains the Flyers!!! Yippe I get to see my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment