Friday, April 3, 2009

Wow its been awhile!!!

Well I can't believe it has been over a month now since I wrote here. Knew I would dwindle down!!
Well new exciting stuff... The Bruins signed Tim Thomas today 4 year 5 mil contract. I am really happy to have him on the team but I am a little hesitant about the price. It will be interesting come trade and resign season. Not going to lie, a little nervous but nothing I can do about it. Just wait and watch. Hmmm... other stuff.. Went to NYC with Lily last weekend.. Had a great time.. Soon I will put my per day diary up for all to read!! Would write a few things here but it would spoil it...Tomorrow going to see our last home regular season game before start of playoffs!! I can't wait .. WE ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!!
Birthday was fun but quiet. Goofey got me Wii Fit!! It's a blast to play but I can see getting bored with it very fast.
Okay, its beer and game night so going to go enjoy that!! Oh yeah and play Lego Star Wars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment