Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend Update

So the weekend wasn't what I had pictured at all. Friday was ok, took a half day at work, got everything together and headed up to VT. Drive was fine. Started feeling extremely motion sickness that night but as soon as we got there I took my contacts out. By 11pm I was vomiting and passed out from the nausea. Saturday morning, woke up and anything I looked at was just shaking. Nothing was in focus and I could barely stand up. I called my doc and she said I needed to go to the ER. Dave had gone skiing with everyone earlier in the morning. It took me until 11am before i could get out of bed and shower. I had to cancel my massage to go to the ER. After much arguing, I picked up Dave at the mountain and we drove over to NH to DHMC. They diagnosed it as Migraines. They gave me a ton of fluids and meds through IV, and said I would be out of it the rest of the night. They sure were right. We got back to VT around 4pm and I slept until 10am Sunday morning. Socialized some and returned back to MA and it was amazing to be back home. Just mainly slept all day. Today went back to work and it seems to have gotten better. Tomorrow I have the follow up appointment with my doctor to figure this out.. Will keep all updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment