Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day Four: First Bad Experience

Well please forgive me for not making a long posting entry tonight.
I am still not sleeping well. I only slept about 3.5 hours last night. i was awake since 4:30am. I went to bed around 12:30am awoke around 2:15 am went back to sleep around 3:20-4:30am. Today was filled with meetings again. Went to lunch at the hospital cafeteria, had Chicken with rice, soy sauce, ginger and shredded seaweed.. I beg and plead never ever feed me seaweed. My eyes swelled up and watered and burned so bad for about 3 hours we thought I was going to have to go the hospital. It was as if I was cutting onions times 30! I found out a lot of people who are allergic to seafood are allergic to the iodine ( which I am ) and there is a huge amount of iodine in kelp and seaweed. Just think of the movie HITCH, that is what I looked like. We went to old style Japanese pub. It was soo much fun, will explain and post pictures tomorrow. I am sorry if there are a lot of mistakes in my typing as I am doing it without seeing very well.
Good night and talk with everyone soon!!!
Trin

No comments:

Post a Comment