Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day Four continued!

Peeking in ( this is what happens when you get up way to freaking early and are bored and only play with your camera! )

Mos Mos SHI from Japan ( Good Morning/Hello)!
Well I am sorry about last night but let me continue. Meetings = boring so that equals my day besides the whole lunch thing but I would rather not recount that again!
Last nights dinner was amazing though. We went to an old style japanese pub where all the older generation go. They smoke and drink and its fun.
There was SOOO much food. Had cooked EEL with the head still attached WEIRD...But had asparagus with Bonito ( fish shavings ) taste sooo much like bacon I wish all the bacon fans could taste it! Pink Salmon was amazing.. Baked/grilled eggplant. Asanti beer ugh i love the beer here! Rice bowl. Had some sashimi white/clear fish. had some steak and some sauteed onions OMG it was soooo amazing! My body loved me, it was like I KNOW THIS!
Here is a picture of how dinner was cooked, look closely and you can see all the fish raw WHOLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment