Thursday, July 23, 2009

Buildings in Boston, MA

So I don't know the name of this building, but I believe if you are looking at city hall like from the Government Center T station, it is directly to your left. It intrigued me because of the shapes of the buildings and how one is inset some. Also in the left building, you can see a couple of different windows. The original colors were kind of weird, so I decided to use the Sepia and it worked extremely well. I love how the clouds turned out and the lamp posts. Overall, there isn't really anything about this picture just something intrigues me with me with. I still have not quite point my finger on it so if anyone has any thoughts or comments please feel free to leave them! What is your take on it? Intriguing, boring, ugly?? There are no wrong answers and feelings won't be hurt.. Photos are art, everyone sees it from a different angle!

No comments:

Post a Comment