Monday, July 20, 2009

Odette


Odette
Originally uploaded by ForeverGatorGirl
Well I think this one is self explanatory of why I took it. Odette is my 4 year old Mini Schnauzer who I adopted in July 2005 .. Her birthday is March 9, 2005 which is exactly one week before mine!! I adore this dog. She is completely spoiled and I am sure there will be many more pictures of her. This one was taken this past weekend in Marlborough. Dave and I decided to take pup and go get subs and ice cream. We got the subs and then went to a gazebo and watched the geese. Odette enjoyed it just as much and watched every move I made when I was taking photos. She is one photographic dog and will soon be my first model ( once she is groomed and bathed).. If you look closely you can see the crumbs around her mouth from her picking up the cracker and bread crumbs left from people feeding the geese. She adores pink just like her mom can you tell?? My little baby munchkin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment