Sunday, April 19, 2009

April Update

So I will have to postpone the NYC blogging until I receive more photos so you can all experience the whole effect! So far April has been quite busy and hectic but I am appreciating and enjoying it. The Bruin's have made it to the playoffs and are going strong. Last weekend was Easter. It was good. Spent it with Goofey's family. On Thursday, I was fortunate enough to go to Game 1 of the Bruin's playoff against the Montreal Canadiens. Needless to say it was extremely intense with the history between the two teams. Last night, some friends and I went up to Portland, ME to see Disturbed in concert. It was a very different experience for me, but I liked it and had fun.. Also went to the Sebego Brewing Company. Highly recommend their Red Ale!! Unfortunately we missed watching the Bruins Game 2 yesterday but it was a 5-1 win over the despised Canadiens! Game 3 will be on tomorrow night. We didn't get back home until 4am!! Long day but made me feel young again heheh!! Today will just be laying on the couch relaxing. Hoping to get some work done around the house but that remains to be seen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment